A small town in France is the destination of thousands of pilgrims every year. The faithful all come to pray before the reliquary of a saint that some say was Jesus' closest apostle, and possibly his wife.
- Unmasked I-65 killer’s ‘lazy eye’ sparks new probe into his links to two more murder sprees
- UFOs left 'radiation burns' and 'unaccounted for pregnancies,' new Pentagon report claims
- The Ancient Origins of the Easter Bunny
- Mysterious sarcophagus found in Notre-Dame cathedral after it was devastated by 2019 fire will be opened to reveal its secrets
- Spain's Valencia Cathedral houses a relic that may be the Holy Chalice used by Jesus at the Last Supper – it has the right size, material, and history.
Eerie News | Stories of the Mysterious and Unexplained
For all the latest news articles and stories about the world of the paranormal and the unexplained.
Fair Use Act Disclaimer - This site is for educational purposes only. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976